Language plays a significant part in our thinking process. Once we are comfortable with a language, we “think” in that language.
Language allows us to
- Describe a story “Understand”
- Breakdown the problem “Simplify”
- Setup clear boundaries ―Baseline”
- State the purpose “Goal”
- Organize our thoughts “Plan”
- Issue instructions to get things done “Action”
- State what has happened “Report”
- Document stuff so as not to forget “Remember”
To know its relevance to testing, read this interesting article by T Ashok, that was published in the July 2013 issue of Tea time with Testers, ezine.